Slide For some school is not just a bus ride away it's international. Primary & Secondary School Documents Get A Quote

Report Card & Diploma Authentication Legalization also called Apostille or Attestation

In order for a Canadian High School Diploma or Report Card to be accepted in another country, it must be authenticated and legalized. The validation process of authentication and legalization for education documents may also be called Attestation or Apostille in some countries but is recognized as the equivalent. Our authentication and legalization services can help you with the process. We have been helping people authenticate and legalize education documents for 30 years for countries such as Spain and Mexico where it is known as an Apostille or the UAE and Qatar where it is called UAE Legalization or Qatar Legalization. Canadian High School Report Cards, Diplomas, and Elementary Report Cards may be required if you are continuing education in another country or if you are moving your family for work overseas.

Do you have the correct Report Card or Diploma for Authentication?

Whatever the reason, it is important to have the correct style of education document to ensure that it can be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada Authentication Services Section, legalized by the embassy, and is the correct type for the process that you are using it for in the foreign country. Let’s start with the first step document authentication which takes place at Global Affairs Canada here in Ottawa.

Global Affairs Canada School Diploma & Report Card Authentication

Global Affairs Canada requires all grade school educational documents to be notarized by a Canadian Notary Public. This will allow them to authenticated the signature of the Notary. The most important advice we can pass on to our clients or those navigating the process themselves is to get started as soon as possible with Authentication at Global Affairs Canada. Why you ask? Unfortunately, in our 30 years of providing services Global Affairs Canada is taking longer than it ever has. You can find out what Global Affairs Canada current authentication processing time is here. 

Report Card Attestation-Legalization At The Embassy Consulate

The second step of Legalization takes place at the embassy consulate of the country where you are going to be using it. Most embassy consulates are located here in Ottawa and charge a fee to provide document legalization services. In addition, some have other requirements or processing times that change often. Our document legalization services will take care of all of that making sure it gets done correctly and meets your timeline. After your education document has been authenticated and legalized we can return it back to you or anywhere in the world it needs to go using one of our document shipping made easy solutions or using your preferred delivery method.

Other Documents you may need Authenticated and Legalized

If you have been asked to get your education documents authenticated and legalized or Apostilled you may have other documents like a DegreeMarriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, or Police Check that also require authentication and legalization. We can help you authenticate and legalize these and more documents speak with one of our friendly agents about yours.

Slide We Make A Complicated Process Simple There are tons of benefits & reasons for using our services from expert support to up to the minute tracking. Get A Personalized Quote

diploma apostille authentication legalization