Edmonton Apostille Authentication Legalization Services – ALSC Edmonton Service Center
The ALSC Edmonton Service Center has been assisting with the international certification of both personal and commercial documents for many years. Our expert team of professionals have apostilled, authenticated and legalized various documents that have been issued in Alberta such as an Alberta Birth Certificate, Alberta Marriage Certificate, Alberta University Degree, International Power of Attorney, Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, or Alberta Corporate documents to name a few. It’s easy to get started with the validation of your document for international use with ALSC find out how below.
Before going to the Edmonton ALSC Service Center you need to set up an appointment by following these 5 steps:
- First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 to speak to a friendly experienced specialist at our Ottawa national headquarters or use the Service Quote Request to tell us more about the documents you need processed.
- After our specialist has spoken to you or after reviewing your Service Quote Request, we will provide you with the service options available for your request, tailored to your specific needs.
- This will also allow the specialist you have spoken to, to provide you with any requirements for authentication and legalization to ensure that your documents are prepared and meet the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and the Embassy of the country in which you will be using the documents.
- Once you have confirmed your service options we can then set up an appointment for you to drop off your documents and ALSC order forms at the Authentication Legalization Services Canada – Edmonton Service Center at Suite 2020 – 10060 Jasper Ave, Tower 1, Edmonton AB T5J 3R8. They will be waiting for you at the Edmonton Service Center to ship the documents overnight to our national headquarters in Ottawa, where the documents will be processed.
- Now we do our part keeping you updated at every step via email. Upon completion of the process we let you know when you can pick up your completed documents at our Edmonton Service Center, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
If you are unable to pick up your documents at the Service Center or prefer that we instead send them somewhere else, then simply let us know. We can ship your legalized documents to any destination worldwide via one of our shipping partners. We look forward to helping you make your documents ready for international use.
Once you have completed these five steps, come to our service center at your scheduled appointment time. Below is a photo of the front of the building as well as a map of the surrounding area. Make sure to remember these or take a screenshot on your phone to make it easier to find our service once you’re nearby.
Where to find Edmonton Apostille Authentication Legalization Services
The ALSC Edmonton service center is located at Suite 2020 – 10060 Jasper Ave Tower 1, which you can see in the map below is in downtown Edmonton. Conveniently located near bus lines and parking it makes international document certification easy for those living in the City of Edmonton. For those living outside the city the ALSC Edmonton Service Center is approximately 20-30 minutes from Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove.
Get A Quick Quote
Simply answer a few quick questions and one of our friendly experts will reply with a personalized email on how we can help or call 1-800-336-1132
Thank you, an ALSC expert will contact you soon Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Personal or Corporate
Are you using the Canadian document internationally for Personal or Corporate use?
Validating a Canadian document for international use is a 2 step process. For the first step choose the ALSC Authentication Service that best suits your timeline and budget. As Global Affairs Canada’s temporary rules make it impossible for any service provider to offer same day Authentication, for now we will only be offering our 3 and 10 business day services. To help, we have introduced our ALSC Smart Choice Service to make our Authentication service the most convenient in Canada but more importantly saving you money. When choosing your service make sure you Click the amount of documents you need Authenticated.
The Embassy charges a fee per document which varies per country and sometimes by document type. When required in secured funds a standard $10 money order charge will be added. With some countries we will need to confirm the fee. If you do not see your country listed choose the world icon. Make sure to Click the number of documents you selected for Legalization.
Argentina fee to be confirmed
Italy fee to be confirmed
Embassy Legalization Service
Legalization at the embassy consulate is the second step. Processing times vary and are in addition to the authentication time. Make sure you Click the number of documents for Legalization that matches the number of documents you selected for Authentication.
ALSC Easy Shipping Solutions
Once your document is completed it needs to get back to you or wherever it needs to go. Simply choose the shipping solution that works best for you. Please note the quoted shipping fees are for delivery to most major centers for a standard envelope weighing no more than .5kg/1 lb.
I chose the ALSC Smart Choice 3 Business Day Authentication FedEx pick up & delivery within Canada included
Canada Post Xpress Regional Ontario or Quebec $20 Projected delivery 1-2 business days
Canada Post Xpress National Delivery in Canada $25 Projected delivery 2-3 business days
FedEx Canada $50 Next business day
FedEx USA $70 Next business day
FedEx Mexico- Europe $100
FedEx China $120
FedEx Middle East - South America $140
FedEx Russia $195
I Will Provide Shipping
Thank you, fill in the form and one of our friendly team members will contact you by email on how we can help.
The estimated fees not including taxes is
Estimated Fees Not Including Taxes
Thank you for using the Authentication Legalization Services Canada Inc. (ALSC) quote estimator we look forward to providing you a free no obligation quote for services. This estimate is an approximation and is not guaranteed or promised by ALSC. The estimate is based on information provided by the client and the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and the various foreign countries that may change without notice. Actual cost may or will change once all the project elements are finalized with the client. Prior to any changes of cost, the client will be notified.
The right to individual privacy is a matter our firm takes very seriously. Please be assured that the private information provided by our clients or collected by our staff is held in the strictest confidence. ALSC also complies with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”).