Slide Halifax apostille authentication legalization service International Document Specialists ALSC Halifax Service Center Get A Quote

Halifax Authentication Legalization Services

As the nation’s most trusted provider of authentication and legalization services, we are actively seeking ways to provide a more convenient and efficient service to Canadians both here and abroad. Our service centers are one of the many ways we do this domestically, and we are proud to say that we have one in Halifax. If you live in or near Dartmouth, Burnside, Shearwater, Clayton Park, or Armdale our service center is a convenient alternative to the post office. There is no waiting in line and your documents are given FREE priority courier service to our head office in Ottawa for processing. When you use our service, you get your own personal ALSC agent to answer questions about your University Degree, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Check, Certificate of Incorporation, GMP, CPP, ITC and many more. They will also provide you with updates every step of the way, ensuring a stress free and easy to follow process.

Halifax Apostille Services – We Can Help!

Each year, thousands of Canadian documents are processed for use in foreign countries. Whether for personal or professional reasons, your Canadian documents will need to go through the process of authentication and legalization, Canada’s equivalent to the apostille. This is often a long and stressful process, but there is an easy solution to the endless requirements, changing fees, and delays along the way: ALSC. As experts in virtually every Canadian document, our team at ALSC make sure you have everything you need for authentication at Global Affairs Canada and legalization at the embassy consulate of the country in which your documents will be used. With 30 years of working with embassies such as the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, China, Russia, Mexico and many more, we have created strong relationships which allow us to deliver the highest quality service to our clients in our industry.

International Nova Scotia University Degree, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate 

Graduating from university is a great achievement, especially when it is from one of the many prestigious universities in Nova Scotia such as Dalhousie UniversityAcadia UniversitySt Francis Xavier University, and Cape Breton University. If you are a recent graduate, you probably still have your degree in an accessible location. If you do not, it is easy to order a certified copy directly from the university. If this is what you must do, you can have your degree shipped to our head office in Ottawa directly. This saves you even more time than our service center; you don’t even have to leave the house! You can still pick it up at our service center when it’s done too.

Nova Scotia vital statistics documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, and death certificates are very important documents as well. However, because they are so rarely used within Canada, it’s easy to lose them over the years. Luckily, they are also very easy to order from the Nova Scotia vital statistics department. Click here if you need to order a Nova Scotia birth certificateclick here if you need to order a Nova Scotia marriage certificate, and click here if you need to order a Nova Scotia death certificate. When you order your document using the links above, you can put our address as the “Shipping Address” to have it sent directly to our office to start right away!

Unfortunately, there is no federal body which validates documents in Halifax or even in Nova Scotia, and provincial authentication is almost never accepted by embassies for legalization. Likewise, almost every embassy is in Ottawa. Our service centers are an all in one package: authentication at Global Affairs Canada and legalization at any embassy consulate all in one place and right in your neighborhood.

New Brunswick, P.E.I., Newfoundland & Labrador Apostille, Authentication Legalization Services

Unfortunately, ALSC does not have any service centers in the Maritimes aside from Halifax at the moment. However, we can still help you with your documents. If you have a University degree from the University of Prince Edward IslandMemorial UniversityUniversity of MonctonMount Allison UniversityUniversity of New Brunswick, or St. Thomas University that need authentication legalization to be used overseas, contact us. If you do not currently have your degree, remember you can order a new one from your respective university for a fee and have it sent directly to our office to save you time. If you require vital statistics documents such as Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, and Death Certificates issued in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI or Newfoundland & Labrador, here are some links to help you:

Click here to get your New Brunswick Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, or Death Certificate

Click here to get your Newfoundland Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, or Death Certificate

Click here to get your PEI Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, or Death Certificate

If you are not sure whether your document is the correct type for Authentication at Global Affairs Canada, not to worry, our consultation will make sure that it does. It’s also important to note that Global Affairs Canada current processing time for authentication is up to 70+ business days so the key is to get started ASAP if you have a tight timeline. 

Our ALSC guarantee means that your Canadian documents will be valid in the foreign country in which it will be used. However, it is crucial that you always check with the requesting party that you have the correct documents for your needs. Although we guarantee proper authentication and legalization, we do not guarantee that it will be accepted by the requesting party. We will, as with all our clients, assist you to the best of our ability that they do get accepted for their intended purpose. Remember that Canada does not have an apostille process and all Canadian documents require Authentication and Legalization for use abroad. We only work with Canadian documents but can refer you to one of our partners if you have any documents issued in the United States of America. For documents issued outside of Canada or the United States, please contact the embassy of the country in which they were issued. Regardless of your document needs, we are here to help. Save yourself a stressful and time consuming trip to the post office and use the professionals ALSC for fast and easy authentication legalization through our trusted service centers across Canada.

Slide We Make A Complicated Process Simple There are tons of benefits & reasons for using our services from expert support to up to the minute tracking. Get A Personalized Quote