Mississauga Apostille Authentication Legalization Service Center – Whether you live in Mississauga or Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington or Hamilton our newly opened apostille, authentication and legalization service center can assist you with validating your Canadian document for use internationally. Our team of experts can help with your birth certificate, marriage certificate, degree, police check or corporate documents just to name few types of Canadian documents we process daily here at ALSC.
With 25 years of assisting people from the Mississauga area we have become the go to service for international apostille, authentication and legalization services. Our three different Document Authentication service levels at Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa has allowed our clients to save up to 20 business days processing time. The ALSC Priority same day*, Standard 3 business day or Economy 10 business day document authentication services provide our clients with choices to meet their budget. This gives you quicker access to the legalization step at the embassy, which can save even more time in having your Canadian document recognized internationally.
That’s just a few of the benefits of using our Mississauga authentication and legalization services, which to note may be called Apostille in some countries. Apostille is another process of validating documents for use internationally that some countries follow because they have signed an agreement called The Hague Apostille Convention. Although Canada has not signed the Apostille convention many Canadians still get asked to get an Apostille for their Canadian document only to find to that they cannot get one. In order to have the equivalent of an Apostille on a Canadian document it must first be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada and then legalized by the embassy consulate. Save yourself a stressful and time consuming trip to the post office and use the professionals ALSC for fast and easy authentication legalization through our trusted service centers across Canada.
Before going to the Mississauga ALSC Service Center you need to set up an appointment by following these 5 steps:
- First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 to speak to a friendly experienced specialist at our Ottawa national headquarters or use the Service Quote Request to tell us more about the documents you need processed.
- After our specialist has spoken to you or after reviewing your Service Quote Request, we will provide you with the service options available for your request, tailored to your specific needs.
- This will also allow the specialist you have spoken to, to provide you with any requirements for authentication and legalization to ensure that your documents are prepared and meet the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and the Embassy of the country in which you will be using the documents.
- Once you have confirmed your service options we can then set up an appointment for you to drop off your documents and ALSC order forms at the Authentication Legalization Services Canada – Mississauga Service Center located at suite 1400 – 90 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga ON L5B 5C3. They will be waiting for you at the Mississauga Service Center to ship the documents overnight to our national headquarters in Ottawa, where the documents will be processed.
- Now we do our part keeping you updated at every step via email. Upon completion of the process we let you know when you can pick up your completed documents at our Mississauga Service Center, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
If you are unable to pick up your documents at the Service Center or prefer that we instead send them somewhere else, then simply let us know. We can ship your legalized documents to any destination worldwide via one of our shipping partners. We look forward to helping you make your documents ready for international use.
Once you have completed these five steps, come to our service center at your scheduled appointment time. Below is a photo of the front of the building as well as a map of the surrounding area. Make sure to remember these or take a screenshot on your phone to make it easier to find our service once you’re nearby.
The ALSC Mississauga Authentication Legalization Service Center is located at suite 1400 – 90 Burnhamthorpe Road West Mississauga ON. The service centre is almost at the corner of Burnhamthorpe Road West and Hurontario Street close to the Square One Shopping Centre. Below is a picture of the building and a google map to help find us once you have booked your appointment.
The ALSC Mississauga authentication and legalization service center is convenient for those living in the listed cities below, we have included the travel times estimated by Google Maps below:
15 minutes from Etobicoke
20 minutes from Brampton
20 minutes from Oakville
25 minutes from Milton
28 minutes from Burlington
Click below to get started with the Mississauga Apostille, Authentication and Legalization service experts.