Mississauga Apostille Authentication Legalization Service Center – Whether you live in Mississauga or Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington or Hamilton our newly opened apostille, authentication and legalization service center can assist you with validating your Canadian document for use internationally. Our team of experts can help with your birth certificate, marriage certificate, degree, police check or corporate documents just to name few types of Canadian documents we process daily here at ALSC.
With 25 years of assisting people from the Mississauga area we have become the go to service for international apostille, authentication and legalization services. Our three different Document Authentication service levels at Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa has allowed our clients to save up to 20 business days processing time. The ALSC Priority same day*, Standard 3 business day or Economy 10 business day document authentication services provide our clients with choices to meet their budget. This gives you quicker access to the legalization step at the embassy, which can save even more time in having your Canadian document recognized internationally.
That’s just a few of the benefits of using our Mississauga authentication and legalization services, which to note may be called Apostille in some countries. Apostille is another process of validating documents for use internationally that some countries follow because they have signed an agreement called The Hague Apostille Convention. Although Canada has not signed the Apostille convention many Canadians still get asked to get an Apostille for their Canadian document only to find to that they cannot get one. In order to have the equivalent of an Apostille on a Canadian document it must first be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada and then legalized by the embassy consulate.
The ALSC Mississauga Authentication Legalization Service Center is located at suite 1400 – 90 Burnhamthorpe Road West Mississauga ON. The service centre is almost at the corner of Burnhamthorpe Road West and Hurontario Street close to the Square One Shopping Centre. Below is a picture of the building and a google map to help find us when you come to your appointment.
The ALSC Mississauga authentication and legalization service center is convenient for those living in the listed cities below, we have included the travel times estimated by Google Maps below:
15 minutes from Etobicoke
20 minutes from Brampton
20 minutes from Oakville
25 minutes from Milton
28 minutes from Burlington
Steps for Mississauga Apostille, Authentication, Legalization Services:
1. First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 or use our Service Quote Request to tell us more about your document.
2. After speaking with you or reviewing your Service Quote Request we will present the different service options that you have.
3. This will also allow one of our specialists to outline any of the embassy requirements for legalization to make sure all is prepared correctly for the embassy consulate.
4. Once we have confirmed your service options then you are ready to drop off your document and order form at our ALSC Mississauga Service Center using the google map above. They will be waiting for you in order to ship it, no charge to you, by overnight FedEx courier to our Authentication Legalization Services Canada national headquarters in Ottawa for processing.
5. Now we do our part, you relax, we keep you updated and when we are done we let you know what time you can drop by our Mississauga Authentication Legalization Service Center to pick up your document, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
Click below to get started with the Mississauga Apostille, Authentication and Legalization service experts.