ALSC Service Center in North York, Now Open for Business!
North York Apostille Authentication Legalization Service – Thousands of documents are processed in Canada every year for use in foreign countries. Whether it’s a Canadian birth certificate, marriage certificate, degree, police check or corporate document our newly opened ALSC North York service center is ready to assist you with your international documents.
The process of document Authentication and Legalization is not always easy and as the pioneers of this industry, we at ALSC are always looking for ways to make the process simpler for our clients. A large part of this involves being receptive to customer needs and feedback. It is no surprise that Toronto, the largest city in Canada, is one of the busiest cities in terms of documents. In our continuing efforts to provide the highest quality service in our industry to high volume cities across Canada, we are pleased to announce the opening of our third service center in the Greater Toronto Area, located in North York.
Our new service center in North York is located at 5700 Yonge Street, Suite 200 North York, ON. It is across the street from a Tim Horton’s and the Finch subway stop. Below is a picture of the front of the building. We recommend taking a screenshot of it on your phone to make it easier to find our service center once you arrive in the area.
The ALSC North York authentication and legalization service center is convenient for those living in Scarborough, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Pickering, Ajax, and Whitby. The travel times as estimated by Google Maps are listed below:
25 minutes from Scarborough
24 minutes from Vaughan
24 minutes from Markham
34 minutes from Pickering
37 minutes from Ajax
45 minutes from Whitby
Before using any of our service centers you must follow five steps:
1. First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 or use our Service Quote Request to tell us more about your document.
2. After speaking with you or reviewing your Service Quote Request we will present the different service options that you have.
3. This will also allow one of our specialists to outline any of the embassy requirements for legalization to make sure all is prepared correctly for the embassy consulate.
4. Once we have confirmed your service options then you are ready to drop off your document and order form at our ALSC North York Service Center using the google map above. They will be waiting for you in order to ship it, no charge to you, by overnight FedEx courier to our Authentication Legalization Services Canada national headquarters in Ottawa for processing.
5. Now we do our part, you relax, we keep you updated and when we are done we let you know what time you can drop by our North York Authentication Legalization Service Center to pick up your document, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
Authentication at Global Affairs Canada and legalization at the embassy consulate can take an incredibly long time without our service. One of the many ALSC advantages is the speed with which we can process your documents on your behalf at Global Affairs and at foreign embassies, especially with our priority service that will save you 20 business days. However, before we can authenticate and legalize your documents we must first receive them. As such, the number one question from our clients is almost always concerning shipping. Post offices can be a hassle and there are often long wait times to be expected. This can make sending and receiving documents very frustrating for some of our clients especially if they are already in a rush to meet a deadline. Therefore, it is often the most stressful part of the process for our clients and now our new North York service center will save you that trouble.
All documents processed through our ALSC service centers receive priority courier service. This ensures that your documents are delivered as quickly and securely as possible to our Ottawa head office and when they get returned to you. Using our service centers prevents any delays and unforeseen circumstances that can take place at post offices, both for us and for you! If your documents need to be shipped elsewhere, not to worry! We can ship your document anywhere in the world via one of our shipping partners.
It’s also important to keep in mind that if you have been asked to get an Apostille for a Canadian document it will need to be authenticated and legalized. An Apostille is another process for validating documents for use internationally. It’s used by countries that have signed The Hague Convention. As Canada has not signed the agreement it still follows the original process of authentication and legalization. Both the process of Apostille and Authentication Legalization are accepted as the equivalent in the respective countries.
Click below to get started with the North York Apostille, Authentication and Legalization service experts.