Here at Authentication Legalization Services Canada, we pride ourselves in being the most accessible company in our industry. We are always looking for ways to improve our services for our clients across Canada and around the world, ensuring that their Canadian documents are authenticated at Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa and legalized at the embassy as quickly and conveniently as possible. As such, we are pleased to announce the opening of our third service center in British Columbia in the city of Surrey. This location is convenient for those living in Langley, Delta, New Westminster, White Rock, Maple Ridge, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, and Abbotsford who require international document apostille, authentication and legalization services.
Whether you require your university degree, high school diploma, birth certificate, marriage certificate, or corporate documents authenticated and legalized for international use, our service centers save you a trip to the post office as well as the shipping costs. In fact, all documents sent to our head office via our service centers are shipped free of charge both for drop off and pick up.
Before going to the Surrey ALSC Service Center you need to set up an appointment by following these 5 steps:
- First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 to speak to a friendly experienced specialist at our Ottawa national headquarters or use the Service Quote Request to tell us more about the documents you need processed.
- After our specialist has spoken to you or after reviewing your Service Quote Request, we will provide you with the service options available for your request, tailored to your specific needs.
- This will also allow the specialist you have spoken to, to provide you with any requirements for authentication and legalization to ensure that your documents are prepared and meet the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and the Embassy of the country in which you will be using the documents.
- Once you have confirmed your service options we can then set up an appointment for you to drop off your documents and ALSC order forms at the Authentication Legalization Services Canada – Surrey Service Center at Suite 200 – 7404 King George Boulevard, Surrey B.C. V3W 1N6. They will be waiting for you at the Surrey Service Center to ship the documents overnight to our national headquarters in Ottawa, where the documents will be processed.
- Now we do our part keeping you updated at every step via email. Upon completion of the process we let you know when you can pick up your completed documents at our Surrey Service Center, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
If you are unable to pick up your documents at the Service Center or prefer that we instead send them somewhere else, then simply let us know. We can ship your legalized documents to any destination worldwide via one of our shipping partners. We look forward to helping you make your documents ready for international use.
Once you have completed these five steps, come to our service center at your scheduled appointment time. Below is a photo of the front of the building as well as a map of the surrounding area. Make sure to remember these or take a screenshot on your phone to make it easier to find our service once you’re nearby.
Where to find Surrey Apostille Authentication Legalization Services
The ALSC Surrey service center is located at 7404 King George Boulevard, Suite 200, near the Real Canadian Superstore and directly across the street from Costco. If you are live or work nearby the estimated driving time by Google maps is
15 minutes away from Langley
15 minutes away from Delta
27 minutes away from New Westminster
16 minutes away from White Rock
32 minutes away from Maple Ridge
26 minutes away from Coquitlam
29 minutes away from Richmond
44 minutes away from Abbotsford
Click below to get started with ALSC Surrey Apostille Authentication Legalization Services.