Here at Authentication Legalization Services Canada, we pride ourselves in being the most accessible company in our industry. We are always looking for ways to improve our services for our clients across Canada and around the world, ensuring that their Canadian documents are authenticated at Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa and legalized at the embassy as quickly and conveniently as possible. As such, we are pleased to announce the opening of our third service center in British Columbia in the city of Surrey. This location is convenient for those living in Langley, Delta, New Westminster, White Rock, Maple Ridge, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, and Abbotsford who require international document apostille, authentication and legalization services.
Where to find Surrey Apostille Authentication Legalization Services
The ALSC Surrey service center is located at 7404 King George Boulevard, Suite 200, near the Real Canadian Superstore and directly across the street from Costco.
Our ALSC service center in Surrey, BC is:
15 minutes away from Langley*
15 minutes away from Delta*
27 minutes away from New Westminster*
16 minutes away from White Rock*
32 minutes away from Maple Ridge*
26 minutes away from Coquitlam*
29 minutes away from Richmond*
44 minutes away from Abbotsford*
*As estimated by Google Maps.
Whether you require your university degree, high school diploma, birth certificate, marriage certificate, or corporate documents authenticated and legalized for international use, our service centers save you a trip to the post office as well as the shipping costs. In fact, all documents sent to our head office via our service centers are shipped free of charge both for drop off and pick up.
However, prior to using our Surrey service center (or any of our service centers) you will need to follow 5 simple steps:
1. First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 or use our Service Quote Request to tell us more about your document.
2. After speaking with you or reviewing your Service Quote Request we will present the different service options that you have.
3. This will also allow one of our specialists to outline any of the embassy requirements for legalization to make sure all is prepared correctly for the embassy consulate.
4. Once we have confirmed your service options then you are ready to drop off your document and order form at our ALSC Surrey Service Center using the google map above. They will be waiting for you in order to ship it, no charge to you, by overnight FedEx courier to our Authentication Legalization Services Canada national headquarters in Ottawa for processing.
5. Now we do our part, you relax, we keep you updated and when we are done we let you know what time you can drop by our Surrey Authentication Legalization Service Center to pick up your document, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
Once you have completed these five steps you can come in to our service center at your scheduled time to drop off your documents free of charge. Our agents will keep you updated throughout the process and inform you when they will be ready for pick up at our service center. The photograph [pictured here, above, on our page] is an actual picture of the building where our service center is. Remembering this picture it will make it easier to find exactly where you need to go to find our service center when you get there.
If you are unable to pick up your documents at our service center or prefer we send them elsewhere just let us know. We can send your documents anywhere they need to go via one of our shipping partners (at an additional charge). We look forward to helping you with making your documents ready for international use. Click below to get started with ALSC Surrey Apostille Authentication Legalization Services.