Only College Diploma or University Degree issued by a Canadian educational institution recognized by the appropriate provincial/territorial ministries of education, can be Authenticated by Global Affairs Canada. The Diploma or Degree must be signed and sealed by the relevant Office of the Registrar. A full signature, name and title must appear on the Diploma or Degree. As an alternative a Notarized copy of a College Diploma or University Diploma made by a Canadian Notary can be Authenticated. Although in some cases this may not be acceptable for the receiving foreign country as some require that you use the original Diploma or Degree.