Apostille, Authentication and Legalization Services are our expertise, this process is how you get your Canadian documents ready for international use. For over 25 years we have assisted clients from all over the world with our Authentication Legalization Services, our experience gives you peace of mind. Our specialists can help you no matter what type of document you have and whether you have been asked to get an Apostille, Authentication, Legalization or Attestation. Examples of documents we often process for our clients in the Greater Victoria Region are a British Columbia Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Police Check, University of Victoria Degree, Personal or Corporate Power of Attorney or Incorporation documents, to name a few. When you contact us via our Service Quote Request, phone, live chat or email, one of our specialists will then help you get your important documents ready for Authentication at Global Affairs Canada and Legalization at the Embassy of the country in which the documents will be used. if you live in Victoria, Saanich, Langford, Colwood, Sidney or anywhere else in the Greater Victoria Region our Victoria Apostille Authentication Legalization Service Center is then easy to access for you to drop off your documents. Our Victoria Service Center saves you a trip to the post office and will also ensure that your documents are sent overnight to our Ottawa National Headquarters.
If you have been asked to Apostille your documents, then do not worry, since the combination of Authentication and Legalization in Canada is the international equivalent. The difference between Apostille, Authentication and Legalization is that Apostille is a one-step process which makes your documents valid for use in all other countries that have signed the Hague Apostille Convention, whereas Authentication and Legalization is a two-step process that makes your documents valid for use only in the country at the Embassy Consulate where they were legalized.
Most documents from Victoria, BC that we authenticate every day for our clients at Global Affairs Canada and then legalize at the various Embassies in Canada, are a BC Birth Certificate, BC Marriage Certificate and BC Death Certificate. These are also called Vital Statistics Documents as they are issued by the British Columbia Vital Statistics Department. You can order as many copies of BC Vital Statistics Documents as you require, which means that you can always order an original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate or Death Certificate. We can then help you with getting them ready for international use.
Other documents we process on a daily basis for use abroad are a University of Victoria Degree, British Columbia Incorporation documents, Police Check and Power of Attorney. No matter what the documents are, our specialists will be able to help you in getting them authenticated at Global Affairs Canada. We can get it done on the same day it arrives in our Ottawa headquarters, when using our Priority Authentication Service, saving you valuable time compared to the Global Affairs Canada mail-in process. Our verification before you drop off your documents at the Victoria Service Center, guarantees that Global Affairs Canada will authenticate your documents, so you don’t have to worry and you can let us take care of the rest!
Before going to the Victoria ALSC Service Center you need to set up an appointment by following these 5 steps:
- First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 to speak to a friendly experienced specialist at our Ottawa national headquarters or use the Service Quote Request to tell us more about the documents you need processed.
- After our specialist has spoken to you or after reviewing your Service Quote Request, we will provide you with the service options available for your request, tailored to your specific needs.
- This will also allow the specialist you have spoken to, to provide you with any requirements for authentication and legalization to ensure that your documents are prepared and meet the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and the Embassy of the country in which you will be using the documents.
- Once you have confirmed your service options we can then set up an appointment for you to drop off your documents and ALSC order forms at the Authentication Legalization Services Canada – Victoria Service Center at Suite 301 – 1321 Blanshard Street, Victoria, BC V8W OB6. They will be waiting for you at the Victoria Service Center to ship the documents overnight to our national headquarters in Ottawa, where the documents will be processed.
- Now we do our part keeping you updated at every step via email. Upon completion of the process we let you know when you can pick up your completed documents at our Victoria Service Center, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
If you are unable to pick up your documents at the Service Center or prefer that we instead send them somewhere else, then simply let us know. We can ship your legalized documents to any destination worldwide via one of our shipping partners. We look forward to helping you make your documents ready for international use.
Once you have completed these five steps, come to our service center at your scheduled appointment time. Below is a photo of the front of the building as well as a map of the surrounding area. Make sure to remember these or take a screenshot on your phone to make it easier to find our service once you’re nearby.
The ALSC Victoria Service Center is located at 1321 Blanshard Street, Suite 301, Victoria near the Tim Hortons. Below is a picture of the building entrance and a Google map to help find us when you attend to drop off your documents. The Service Center is also convenient for those living in the below listed cities. The travel times are as estimated by Google Maps:
10 minutes from Oak Bay
11 minutes from Saanich
18 minutes from Cordova Bay
19 minutes from Langford
22 minutes from Colwood
24 minutes from Saanichton
32 minutes from Sidney
Click below to get started with the Victoria Apostille, Authentication and Legalization Specialists.