ALSC Service Center Winnipeg, Manitoba
Whether you are a corporate entity or a private citizen in the Winnipeg area looking to have your documents authenticated and legalized for international use, look no further than the ALSC service center in Winnipeg, located at 201 Portage Ave on the 18th floor. We are Canada’s leaders in authentication and legalization, the Canadian process that is equal to the international apostille. We have been making Canadian documents global for over 25 years. We specialize in birth certificates, marriage certificates, degrees from many universities including the University of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg, Manitoba corporate documents and many more. When you use our service centers, your documents are given FREE priority courier service directly to our head office in Ottawa, minutes away from Global Affairs Canada and almost every embassy. When they’re done you can come pick them up from our service center where you dropped them off, or have them sent anywhere in the world via one of our shipping partners.
Before coming into any of our ALSC service centers across Canada you must follow the 5 following steps:
- First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 or use our Service Quote Request to tell us more about your document.
- After speaking with you or reviewing your Service Quote Request we will present the different service options that you have.
- This will also allow one of our specialists to outline any of the embassy requirements for legalization to make sure all is prepared correctly for the embassy consulate.
- Once we have confirmed your service options then you are ready to book your appointment to drop off your document and order form at our ALSC Winnipeg Service Center using the Google map below. They will be waiting for you to ship it, no charge to you, by overnight FedEx courier to our Authentication Legalization Services Canada national headquarters in Ottawa for processing.
- Now we do our part, you relax, we keep you updated and when we are done we let you know what time you can drop by our Winnipeg Authentication Legalization Service Center to pick up your document, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
The ALSC Winnipeg Authentication Legalization Service Center is located on the 18th floor – 201 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 3K6
Once you have completed these five steps, come to our service center at your scheduled appointment time! Below is a photo of the front of the building as well as a map of the surrounding area. Make sure to remember these or take a screenshot on your phone to make it easier to find our service once you’re nearby.
The ALSC service center in Winnipeg is minutes away for those living in Oak Bluff, Grande Pointe, Deacon’s Corner, East Saint Paul, West Saint Paul, Dugald, and Headingly. Travel times estimated by Google Maps are listed below:
30 minutes from Oak Bluff
27 minutes from Grande Pointe
21 minutes from Deacon’s Corner
22 minutes from East Saint Paul
23 minutes from West Saint Paul
29 minutes from Dugald
34 minutes from Headingly
Whether you have a birth certificate, marriage certificate, degree or corporate document, we can have your documents ready for international use within days (depending on the speed of the embassy). We can authenticate your documents at Global Affairs Canada on the same day they arrive at our office on our priority service, this saves you up to 20 days off their regular processing time were you to send your documents to them yourself. Take note that Global Affairs Authentication is NOT the same as provincial authentication. Most embassies will only accept Foreign Affairs authentication to legalize your document. When you become our client our experts ensure your documents have proper authentication for acceptance at the embassy consulate. Save yourself a stressful and time consuming trip to the post office and use the professionals ALSC for fast and easy authentication legalization through our trusted service centers across Canada.
Click below to get started with the Winnipeg Apostille, Authentication and Legalization service experts.