ALSC Winnipeg Authentication Legalization Service Center
Whether you are a corporate entity or a private citizen in the Winnipeg area looking to have your documents authenticated and legalized for international use, look no further than the ALSC service center in Winnipeg, located at 201 Portage Ave on the 18th floor. We are Canada’s leaders in authentication and legalization, the Canadian process that is equal to the international apostille. We have been making Canadian documents global for over 25 years. We specialize in birth certificates, marriage certificates, degrees from many universities including the University of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg, Manitoba corporate documents and many more. When you use our service centers, your documents are given FREE priority courier service directly to our head office in Ottawa, minutes away from Global Affairs Canada and almost every embassy. When they’re done you can come pick them up from our service center where you dropped them off, or have them sent anywhere in the world via one of our shipping partners.
If you have a birth certificate, marriage certificate, degree or corporate document, we can have your documents ready for international use within days (depending on the speed of the embassy). We can authenticate your documents at Global Affairs Canada on the same day they arrive at our office on our priority service, this saves you up to 20 days off their regular processing time were you to send your documents to them yourself. Take note that Global Affairs Authentication is NOT the same as provincial authentication. Most embassies will only accept Foreign Affairs authentication to legalize your document. When you become our client our experts ensure your documents have proper authentication for acceptance at the embassy consulate. Save yourself a stressful and time consuming trip to the post office and use the professionals ALSC for fast and easy authentication legalization through our trusted service centers across Canada.
Before going to the Winnipeg ALSC Service Center you need to set up an appointment by following these 5 steps:
- First call us toll free at 1-800-336-1132 to speak to a friendly experienced specialist at our Ottawa national headquarters or use the Service Quote Request to tell us more about the documents you need processed.
- After our specialist has spoken to you or after reviewing your Service Quote Request, we will provide you with the service options available for your request, tailored to your specific needs.
- This will also allow the specialist you have spoken to, to provide you with any requirements for authentication and legalization to ensure that your documents are prepared and meet the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and the Embassy of the country in which you will be using the documents.
- Once you have confirmed your service options we can then set up an appointment for you to drop off your documents and ALSC order forms at the Authentication Legalization Services Canada Winnipeg Service Center located on the 18th floor – 201 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 3K6 . They will be waiting for you at the Winnipeg Service Center to ship the documents overnight to our national headquarters in Ottawa, where the documents will be processed.
- Now we do our part keeping you updated at every step via email. Upon completion of the process we let you know when you can pick up your completed documents at our Winnipeg Service Center, it’s that simple. Best of all it’s guaranteed!
If you are unable to pick up your documents at the Service Center or prefer that we instead send them somewhere else, then simply let us know. We can ship your legalized documents to any destination worldwide via one of our shipping partners. We look forward to helping you make your documents ready for international use.
Once you have completed these five steps, come to our service center at your scheduled appointment time. Below is a photo of the front of the building as well as a map of the surrounding area. Make sure to remember these or take a screenshot on your phone to make it easier to find our service once you’re nearby.
The ALSC service center in Winnipeg is minutes away for those living in Oak Bluff, Grande Pointe, Deacon’s Corner, East Saint Paul, West Saint Paul, Dugald, and Headingly. Travel times estimated by Google Maps are listed below:
30 minutes from Oak Bluff
27 minutes from Grande Pointe
21 minutes from Deacon’s Corner
22 minutes from East Saint Paul
23 minutes from West Saint Paul
29 minutes from Dugald
34 minutes from Headingly
Click below to get started with the Winnipeg Apostille, Authentication and Legalization Specialists.