- Due to the various rules that Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and the Embassy has you must first speak with an Authentication Legalization Services Canada (ALSC) agent at 1-800-336-1132 before attending at any of our ALSC service centers. This will ensure that your document is ready for processing and that you have any additional requirements for the embassy or Global Affairs to save you time. It will also allow us to help you complete our Order Form, explain the fees that are required to perform our services and confirm your payment options prior to you attending. It’s important to note that if you do attend at an ALSC service center prior to speaking with an ALSC agent it may result in more fees for you for us to perform our specialized services.
- It is acknowledged that we require our completed order form and payment before performing any of the services we offer and which if not provided we do have the right to suspend or refuse services.
- It is acknowledged that Global Affairs Canada (GAC) or a particular Embassy or Consulate, when presented with a document for the authentication or legalization process, will review that document to ascertain whether it is relevant or appropriate and retains the right to refuse any document for whatever reason it see’s fit.
- It is acknowledged that there is a possibility that a presented document might be rejected either by Global Affairs Canada (GAC), an Embassy or Consulate, or that a delay may take place because of some irregularity associated with that document. If the case Authentication Legalization Services Canada (ALSC) assumes no responsible for any unforeseen delays to do this.
- If a document is rejected by Global Affairs Canada (GAC), or an Embassy or Consulate, the client must co-operate fully with Authentication Legalization Services Canada (ALSC) to assist in the correction of any irregularity causing the rejection or delay in the processing of the document for authentication or legalization.
- It is agreed that any additional fees incurred by ALSC to rectify such an irregularity or delay is payable by the instructing client.
- It is acknowledged that ALSC may and does advance funds to various Embassy or Consulates in payment of its fees in order to complete the process, and may also pay out money on domestic couriers in the case of arranging documents for delivery in Canada and the world and that therefore our instructions cannot be cancelled once the documents have been received by ALSC and processing commenced. If your request has been received, and we have confirmed this fact with you that it is ready for processing, a $100 administration fee will apply if services are cancelled and/or not commenced.
- It is acknowledged that ALSC is not responsible for any loss, delay or damage as a result thereof or otherwise caused by the failure of delivery services provided by Federal Express, UPS, Purolator, DHL, TNT or any other domestic/international courier companies or via any Countries Postal Service. If the instructing client does not provide a completed waybill for the forwarding of their completed documents ALSC does not assume any liability in the case of any and all waybills completed by it in the assistance of the instructing client as it is the instructing clients responsibility as noted in our instructions to engage our services to supply such in order to ensure the correct and timely delivery of their time sensitive documents and as such ALSC is not responsible for any loss, delay or damage as a result thereof or otherwise caused by the failure of the delivery of the completed documents.
- It is acknowledged that ALSC does not provide any legal advice and cannot counsel the instructing client on what is required of them.
- ALSC is a private professional service and is not a government service or in any way associated with any government department.
Legal Notice & Website Information Disclaimer
ALSC is located in Ottawa Ontario Canada. Please take notice that we do not provide legal advice on any individuals’ legal interest, rights or responsibilities or engage in legal services that involve the application of legal principles and judgment with regard to the circumstances or objectives of a person. (s.1(5) of the Ontario Law Society Act).
The information provided in this website should not be relied upon for your own use. We recommend that you consult the respective agencies or any legal professional directly to receive the most up-to-date information and advice. As is sometimes the case information in this website may not always be updated and it is often a summary of the rules, regulations, policies and procedures, which are considerably more detailed.
ALSC does provide assistance in the collection and presentation of various documents as required in order to be processed by specific Canadian government agencies or foreign countries. To engage our services we encourage you to submit our online application or request for service following any of the methods that we have.
Trademarks and Copyright
On our website you may find certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs that may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks (“Trade-marks”) of ALSC and of other persons or entities. However, any Trade-marks displayed on our website do not imply that any license has been granted to us or any third party. All rights are reserved. In addition any names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs that may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks (“Trade-marks”) shown on our website may or may not reflect any direct association with ALSC.